tips & preparation
Our advice so your children make the most of their ski lessons:
- Dress your child appropriately: ski jacket and trousers with underlayers according to the weather (dress as you would dress yourself but remember they are a bit less active on the slopes), waterproof gloves or mittens, goggles or glasses, suncream, tissues.
- Avoid following your child's lessons and trying to attract their attention.
- Helmets are strongly advised for children on the slopes.
- Leave the decision about an eventual level change to the experts: the instructors. But don't be afraid to talk to them!
- Your child is on holiday and the goal is for them to have fun and want to come back. Respect their rhythm and do not push them too hard!
- In their pocket: your mobile phone number.