- I have obtained Ourson level.
- I control my speed and traverse across the slope using snowplough turns.
- I remain balanced while sliding faster with skis parallel both across and down the slope on both skis or from one ski to the other, over a smooth terrain on a gentle slope.
- I can brake, stop and start again myself.
- Series of 7 to 8 snowplough turns with the skis brought back to the parallel position in between, over a suitably marked out course.
- Parallel direct line across the slope following a roughly straight trajectory.
- Test of balance when skiing while facing down the slope (with little jumps, from one foot to the other or over little bumps, etc.) on a gentle slope.
For 5 to 12 year olds
- I recognise my ski equipment.
- I can put on and take off my skis alone.
- I control my speed and make turns.
- I move around on skis in different ways over varied but almost flat terrain.
- I can ski in a direct line facing down the slope and finish with a snowplough turn.
- I earn my "Ourson" medal.
- "Snaking" line of snowplough turns around 4 to 5 poles.
- Ski with skis parallel straight downhill and stop using a snowplough turn.